Two days away from worldwide release, my new album Eternity continues to garner a lot of attention. Based on the questions I received, here are a few facts about it.
- I recorded this entire album from my home studio.
- Every single song was composed on the Yamaha Motif XS 8 synth workstation.
- No sampling was used except what was stock on the synth.
- I mixed and mastered the tracks using Sonar Producer 8.2, still connected to the Motif XS 8.
- There were actually over 20 songs that I made for this album, but only 12 made the cut. I might decided to release some of the ones that didn’t make the cut as free downloads from my site, as well as on YouTube.
I also wanted to comment on my last video post. I got a lot of feedback for the song “My Dad”. It was very overwhelming, and even brought a few people to tears. If I were to ever get nothing but this type of response for my music, I know I’ve done my job.
Thank you all for always supporting me and I hope you all enjoy the music. I’ll post again on release day.